User Accounts How To
- Secretariat maintains organization and individual member registration database
- Maintains database of eligible voters and voting results
- Federated Login
- All idecosystem.org user registration is now handled using a federated identity management system enabled by Ping Identity. Two commercial identity providers (IdP) are currently supported, Google and Yahoo. And to accommodate users who do not have an account with Google or Yahoo (or do not wish to use it here), Janrain has sponsored an OpenID provider specifically for the Steering Group’s use.
- On our home page at www.idecosystem.org, you will see an icon at the top of the sidebar for each supported IdP. Simply click on the icon representing the IdP you wish to use to get started. Note that these providers are simply the first wave of IdP’s we intend to support; others will likely be added in the future.
- Learn How to Set up a Federated Login.