Please send an email to email@example.com to change your membership.
1.4. Changes in Membership Status.
Changes in a member’s status are described in the sections that follow.
- 1.4.1. Withdrawal of Membership. Members may voluntarily withdraw from the IDESG or change their voting status at any time by stating their intention in writing to the Secretariat subject to the applicable rules herein.
- 1.4.2. Administrative Modification of Membership. Any change in legal status of members shall result in the appropriate modification or termination of their membership. Situations that may result in the modification of membership include, but are not limited to:
- 126.96.36.199. Dissolution of an Organizational Member.
- 188.8.131.52. Acquisition or divestiture of one Organizational Member by another Organizational Member.
- 184.108.40.206. Change in employment status or affiliation of any individual.
- 220.127.116.11.1. Persons who are employees of an Organization which is not a Member and acting on behalf or at the behest of any other Members, cannot be Individual Voting Members;
- 18.104.22.168.2. A person can be an Individual Member when employed (contracted etc...) by another Member, as long as he/she is not representing the interests, or acting on behalf or behest of his/her employer (client).