The Accreditation and Certification Committee, the Trust Framework Adoption and Integration Committee, and the Legal and Contract Committee are no longer separate committees and will be functioning as one joint committee temporarily named the Joint Accreditation, Trust Framework, and Legal Committee. All members of the previously separate three listservs have been automatically added to the new listserv: email@example.com.
New Members can join the listserv here: http://mail.idecosystem.org/mailman/listinfo/jtfac_idecosystem.org.
This committee will be focused on addressing the legal concerns presented by the creation of the Identity Ecosystem framework. They will develop a liability framework and contract models that define trust and interactions within the Identity Ecosystem. This committee will have responsibility for the following:
- Develop liability models for use in the Identity Ecosystem Framework
- Develop contract models that define trust and participation in the Identity Ecosystem Framework
- Authentify, Inc. - Peter Tapling
- Bank of America - Abbie Barbir
- CableLabs - Seetharama Durbha
- DigiCert, Inc. - Ben Wilson
- Intel Corporation - Virginia Lee
- Intel Corporation - John Kincaide
- Intel Corporation - Tom Calvert
- Litmus Logic - James Ryan
- Mass Mutual Financial Group - George Dobbs
- miiCard - Michael Donoghue
- National Institute of Standards and Technology - David Temoshok
- OASIS - James Bryce Clark
- OASIS - Robin Cover
- Oracle Corporation - Paul Laurent
- OWASP Foundation - Bev Corwin
- Payment Pathways, Inc. - Richard O'Brien
- SecurPrivacy, Inc. - Lisa Grant, Esq.